HAVE TO CHOOSE
INTERNET OR NOT.
Get 30$ off without compromising your experience.
Enrollments End February 7, 2024
The Affordable Connectivity Program will stop accepting new applications and enrollments on February 7, 2024. Consumers must be approved and enrolled with Haefele Connect by 4:30 p.m. ET on February 7 to receive the ACP benefit.
About the Haefele Connect Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Benefit
Through Haefele Connects participation in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program,
you can save on your bill and may be able to reduce the amount you pay for high-speed internet.
Our mission is to end the digital divide, and we are proud to support this effort
to make broadband more affordable and accessible for all.
This program is available to both current and new Haefele Connect internet customers.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to help low-income households pay for internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides a discount of up to $30 a month toward broadband service for eligible households.
Am I Eligible?
A household may qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program
if a member of the household meets one or more of the following criteria:
Household income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
Receive Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs
FEDERAL PELL GRANT
Received a Federal Pell Grant during the
current award year
GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Participate in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
TRIBAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Participate in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAMS
Approved to receive benefits under free and
reduced-priced school breakfast or lunch programs
Click the link below to see if you or someone in your househould may qualify for the ACP benefit program.
Use the link below to apply and submit the required documents online or via mail. This is quick and easy!
Call Us to Order
Speak with a Haefele Connect representative to see what internet speed is best for you. Have your ACP application ID ready.
Enjoy Fast Internet
Get ready for fast home internet service from Haefele Connect. A credit will appear on your bill every month durring the program
Eligible households must apply for the program and contact Haefele Connect to select a service plan.
Are You An Existing Customer?
If you already have an Application ID and approval status, please call us today to start receiving relief credits on your Haefele Connect internet package.
Need Help With the ACP?
If you need to talk to someone about your
eligibility or application status, call the ACP
Support Center at (877) 384-2575.
Check out the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ
for more information about the benefit.
How to Apply and Receive Your Benefit?
Follow the steps below to Apply and Receive your ACP benefit from Haefele Connect
Step 1 – Check Eligibility:
- Go to https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify/https://getinternet.gov/ to see if you meet the eligibility requirements
Step 2 – Apply:
- Go to https://getinternet.gov/ to electronically submit an application or to print out a mail-in application
- Click the Apply Now button part way down the page
- Enter your information on the enrollment form (this includes Name, Date of Birth, Last 4 of social security number (if applicable), Home Address, and Confirming qualification and household information). You will be prompted to create an account as part of the application process.
- Once you finish entering your application information, the system will provide a qualification status.
- Next, you will receive a message indicating your qualification status. If you qualify for the ACP, you will need to proceed to Part 2.
Step 3 – Receiving your Benefit from Haefele Connect:
- Contact Haefele Connect at 607-589-6235 and ask to sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program
- Tell our customer service agent that you have been approved for the ACP Program.
- You will need to provide us with the same information you used on your Affordable Connectivity Program Application. This includes Name, Date of Birth, Last 4 of your Social Security Number (if applicable), Home Address, and Application ID.
- We will send you an Opt in Form which you will need to sign and return. This form confirms enrollment with Haefele Connect
- Once we receive your signed Opt in Form, your ACP discount of up to $30/month will be applied to your monthly bill.
For more information on the Affordable Connectivity Program, contact Haefele Connect at 607-589-6235