FCC Affordable Connectivity Program
Haefele Connect is excited to offer discounted internet through the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to help low-income households pay for internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides a discount of up to $30 a month toward broadband service for eligible households.
Who Qualifies for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or the FCC’s Lifeline program
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
How to Apply and Receive Your Benefit?
Follow the steps below to Apply and Receive your ACP benefit from Haefele Connect
Part 1 – Apply:
- Go to https://ACPBenefit.org to electronically submit an application or to print out a mail-in application
- Click the Apply Now button part way down the page
- Enter your information on the enrollment form (this includes Name, Date of Birth, Last 4 of social security number (if applicable), Home Address, and Confirming qualification and household information). You will be prompted to create an account as part of the application process.
- Once you finish entering your application information, the system will provide a qualification status.
- Next, you will receive a message indicating your qualification status. If you qualify for the ACP, you will need to proceed to Part 2.
Part 2 – Receiving your Benefit from Haefele Connect:
- Contact Haefele Connect at 607-589-6235 and ask to sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program
- Tell our customer service agent that you have been approved for the ACP Program.
- You will need to provide us with the same information you used on your Affordable Connectivity Program Application. This includes Name, Date of Birth, Last 4 of your Social Security Number (if applicable), Home Address, and Application ID.
- We will send you an Opt in Form which you will need to sign and return. This form confirms enrollment with Haefele Connect
- Once we receive your signed Opt in Form, your ACP discount of up to $30/month will be applied to your monthly bill.
For more information on the Affordable Connectivity Program, contact Haefele Connect at 607-589-6235